26 Jan Year 6 Teacher
Forward Teaching are seeking an experienced Year 6 Teacher for our client based in Peckham.
You must be able to demonstrate teaching good learning behaviour and catering for the needs of all children in the class. You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy taking the lead and working as part of a team. The school nurtures ambition and encourage their students to always speak about their ideas and achievements.
- QTS and Clear DBS
- Experience teaching Primary
- Excellent parent liaison, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Have a desire to add value to the community of the school
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Being part of a successful and caring secondary school community
- Continued professional development training
- Career progression in a large school with lots of opportunities
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- £33,000.00-£52,500.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- QTS (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Peckham (required)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com. Or call Forward Teaching on 02036331444.
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50-£100 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org