29 Apr Year 5 Teacher
Forward Teaching are seeking an experienced Primary class teacher to teach in the London borough of Lewisham. This is a maternity cover position starting from September 2021 – July 2022.
You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy taking the lead and working as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- QTS and Clear DBS;
- Experience teaching Primary
- Excellent parent liaison, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all;
- Be committed to on-going professional development;
- Have a desire to add value to the community of the school;
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring school community
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Career progression in a large school with lots of opportunities
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or Call Forward Teaching on 02036331444.
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org