24 Jan Year 5 Class Teacher
Forward Teaching are seeking an experienced primary class teacher or an NQT to teach in the London borough of Southwark. The role is to teach a year 5 class.
Our client is a fantastic primary school rated good based in Southwark and has a range of opportunity for teachers who are committed to improving their own practice as well as providing a positive and enjoyable learning journey for the children.
This fantastic school’s vision is to provide high quality education for all their students.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS
- Experience teaching in a primary school in KS2
- Ideally experience teaching Year 5 but not essential
- Excellent parent liaison skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have creative and innovative ideas about learning
- Work as a team player
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Bright children to be nurtured and supported
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Career progression, large school with lots of opportunities across the federation
To apply for the primary teacher role please send your CV and contact details. Or Call Lottie at Forward Teaching on 02036331444
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com