10 Jan Year 2 Teacher
FORWARD TEACHING are seeking a Year 2 Teacher for our client based in Welling.
The students wellbeing is at the heart of everything the school do and pride themselves on building close relationships to work together to strive for the very best for their children.
They celebrate achievements as well as providing ongoing support for their staff and pupils to achieve.
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Graduate with a subject specialism
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skill: English & Math’s GCSE, C or above
- A passion for working with children
- Excellent communication skills and a good use of initiative
- Excellent parent liaison skills
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Experience teaching primary
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a positive and up-lifting classroom environment
- Plan and deliver lessons, following the subject curriculum
- Supervising and adjusting activities to fit each individual student’s needs
- Providing extra assistance to children with special needs
- Communicate with parents/carers about the children’s progression
- Provide ongoing support for behaviour management
- Set and mark work and homework
- Attend staff meetings, assemblies and parents evening when required
- Welcoming staff team and supportive community
- Opportunities & encouragement to develop both personally & professionally
- Great location with excellent transport links
- Salary Paid to Scale
- From April 15 – July 19
- £150-£180 a day
- Monday to Friday
- At least 1 year teaching experience
- Experience teaching KS1 students
- A Bachelor’s degree
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you refer a friend, you can receive between £50-£100 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com