23 Jan Teaching Assistant (Southwark)
FORWARD TEACHING are seeking a Teaching Assistant for our client based in Southwark.
The students wellbeing is at the heart of everything the school do and pride themselves on on the respectful and positive school environment that has been created. They provide constant support whilst empowering their pupils.
They are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to join their team to help them inspire their students.
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Experience of working with or caring for children.
- Provide support and empathy to staff and pupils.
- An ongoing positive approach to every working day and learning.
- A desire to help the children progress.
- Must be resilient and have use of strong communication.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing support and care for pupils and staff.
- Work within KS1 to assist other teachers.
- Support the school with a consistent approach to behaviour management.
- Supervising and adjusting activities to fit each individual student’s needs.
- Observe and report feedback about the students progress.
- Providing extra assistance to children with special needs.
- Welcoming staff team and supportive community
- Opportunities & encouragement to develop both personally & professionally
- Great location with excellent transport links and free parking available
- Salary Paid to Scale
- £86.50-£100 a day
- Monday to Friday
- At least one year of EYFS/KS1 teaching assistant experience
- Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you refer a friend, you can receive between £50-£100 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com