07 Feb KS2 Teacher
FORWARD TEACHING are seeking a KS2 teacher for our client based in Southwark.
This exceptional school are dedicated to delivering the best education to their students. Their highly talented teachers and teaching assistants ensure that they meet every individual learning needs. They pride themselves on the safe and calm environment that they have created for their pupils to ensure that they feel happy and enjoy their time at school.
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Reliable and flexible to work over KS2.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent parent liaison skills.
- A passion for supporting children throughout their education to reach their best ability.
- Ability to work with different age groups within KS2
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a positive and up-lifting classroom environment.
- Plan and deliver lessons, following the subject curriculum.
- Supervising and adapting activities to fit each individual student’s needs.
- Providing extra assistance to children with special needs.
- Communicate with parents/carers about the children’s progression.
- Provide ongoing support for behaviour management whilst supporting positive learning.
- Attend meetings, assemblies and parents evening when required to.
- Set and mark work and homework.
- Working with a range of different primary school ages.
- Welcoming staff team and supportive community
- Opportunities & encouragement to develop both personally & professionally
- Great location with excellent transport links and free parking available
- Salary Paid to Scale
- Full Time
- £31,000.00-£48,802.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- At least one year teaching children
- A degree
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply please send your CV and contact details to Lucy@forward-teaching.co.uk. Or call Forward Teaching on 02036331444.
If you refer a friend, you can receive between £50-£100 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com