24 Mar SENCO
Forward Teaching are seeking a full time SENCO (non-class based) ideally with a NASENCO qualification or perhaps someone with experience of working as a SENCO looking to work for the qualification.
Our client is a one form entry school rated ‘good’ in the borough of Southwark and are committed to providing a positive and enjoyable environment for both staff and their children.
They are focused on providing an engaging learning environment that produces excellence across all range of abilities. As SENCO, you will be working within a mainstream school which caters for a very wide range of SEND.
We are looking for a successful applicant who is:
- An outstanding teacher, with a range of experience working with children with complex needs.
- Committed to developing their own specialist knowledge and has an excellent understanding of how children learn
- Passionate about promoting inclusion across the school to raise aspiration and achievement
- Excellent at organisation and communication
- NASENCO award (desirable)
- A strong leader and committed to providing the highest standards of provision for SEND pupils.
- Experienced in rigorous tracking and monitoring of children’s progress and working within the SEND code of practice.
- An excellent communicator, with a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community.
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- The successful candidate will be welcomed into a vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or call Forward Teaching on 02036331444.
If you refer a friend you will receive £50 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org