03 Sep RECEPTION TEACHER
Forward Teaching are seeking a Reception Teacher to start in January 2021 in a primary school in South West London.
Our client is a thriving, community-focused primary school in the heart of Wandsworth who are recognised as a school where pupils flourish, both academically and in their personal development. Our world is constantly changing and as a school they recognise this and the impact it has on their children. They want to equip their pupils with the skills they will need for the years ahead.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS
- Experience teaching in a primary school in EYFS
- Excellent parent liaison skills
- Outstanding Organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Supportive leadership and parents
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Career progression, opportunities across the federation
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or Call Lottie at Forward Teaching on 02036331444
If you refer a friend you will receive £50 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org