25 Jun LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
forwardteachin Forward Teaching
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT – London Borough of Lambeth
A new Learning Support Assistant is required in the London borough of Lambeth to work 1 on 1 with students as well as supporting help with group work.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the child to support their educational needs and achieve the outcomes set out in their Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
The right candidate must be patient as well as being very enthusiastic in every small task and big task being carried out. Previous experience of working with SEN pupils is necessary. You must be able to adapt with every pupil as each of their needs are different and require a different approach to the situation. If you have the willingness to learn the additional training and support will be provided.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Interest and enthusiasm for working with children and supporting learning
- Experience of caring for or working with primary aged children
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills: English & Math’s GCSE, C or above
- A flexible and creative approach
- To assist with target setting, record keeping and assessment in classes
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training
- Lovely children and staff team
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference.
- Be part of a supportive and dedicated team.
- Continuous professional development and training
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or Call at Forward Teaching on 02036331444
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com