29 Apr Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant – Permanent – Starting September 2021
Forward Teaching are seeking two Learning Support Assistants to work across all primary school years within a primary school based in Lambeth.
The successful candidates will be working closely with the class teachers and the pupils to support their educational needs and achieve the outcomes set out in their Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
The right candidates must be patient as well as being very enthusiastic in every small and big task being carried out. Previous experience of working with SEN pupils with challenging behaviour is necessary. You must be able to adapt with every pupil as each of their needs are different and require a different approach to the situation.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS certificate
- Interest and enthusiasm for working with children and supporting learning
- Experience of caring for or working with primary aged children
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills: English & Math’s GCSE, C or above
- A flexible and creative approach
- To assist with target setting, record keeping and assessment in classes
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive difference.
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or Call at Forward Teaching on 02036331444.
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral.
Application deadline: 25/06/2021
Expected start date: 02/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org