06 Jan KS2 Class Teacher
Our client is a large school rated good based within the London borough of Lewisham. They take great pride in being an inclusive school that enables all children to reach their true potential. They believe in building relationships by developing and securing good habits.
This is a primary school which aims to provide excellent learning and teaching opportunities in all areas of the curriculum so that pupils achieve their maximum potential. They are seeking a class teacher who is strong enthusiastic team player.
The successful teacher candidate will have:
- DBS and QTS
- Experience of teaching in KS2
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
- The right to work in the UK
- NQTs considered
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Career progression, large school with lots of opportunities
If this sounds like the primary school for you then please call Forward Teaching on 020 3633 1444.
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral.
The role is to start in April 2020.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org