01 Jan Year 6 Class Teacher
Year 6 Class Teacher– April 2020
The school based in the of London Borough of Lewisham is a ‘good primary’ school with a fantastic reputation within the local community. They are looking for a class teacher who is enthusiastic and a team player.
Our client is a primary school which aims to provide excellent learning and teaching opportunities in all areas of the curriculum so that pupils achieve their maximum potential.
The successful teacher candidate will have:
- DBS and QTS
- Experience of teaching in KS2
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
- The right to work in the UK
- NQTs considered
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Career progression, large school with lots of opportunities
If this sounds like the primary school for you then please call Forward Teaching on 02036331444.
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org