02 Feb KS1 Teacher (Southwark)
FORWARD TEACHING are seeking a KS1 teacher for our client based in Southwark.
This excellent school offers a wealth of great education and care across all staff for their children. They nurture ambition and encourage their students to always speak about ideas and their achievements. They are searching for an experienced KS1 Teacher to join their safe and stimulating environment as well as their vibrant and diverse community.
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Reliable and flexible to work over KS1.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent parent liaison skills.
- A passion for supporting children throughout their education to reach their best ability.
- Ability to work with different age groups (ranging between year 1 and 2)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a positive and up-lifting classroom environment.
- Plan and deliver lessons, following the subject curriculum.
- Supervising and adapting activities to fit each individual student’s needs.
- Providing extra assistance to children with special needs.
- Communicate with parents/carers about the children’s progression.
- Provide ongoing support for behaviour management whilst supporting positive learning.
- Attend meetings, assemblies and parents evening when required to.
- Set and mark work and homework.
- Working with a range of different primary school ages.
- Welcoming staff team and supportive community
- Opportunities & encouragement to develop both personally & professionally
- Great location with excellent transport links and free parking available
- Salary Paid to Scale
- FULL TIME
- Monday to Friday
- At least one year teaching children
- A degree
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply please send your CV and contact details to Lucy@forward-teaching.co.uk. Or call Forward Teaching on 02036331444.
If you refer a friend, you can receive between £50-£100 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org