31 Jul EYFS Teacher – January 2020
EYFS Teacher – January 2020
We are seeking an NQT or experienced EYFS teacher for a welcoming one form entry primary school based within the London Borough of Lewisham. The role is to start in January 2020.
The school is located within a flourishing and diverse area of Lewisham and they are looking for an enthusiastic highly motivated individual. You must be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to work independently to ensure the best atmosphere for learning. The school are committed to making the environment a safe and exciting place of learning for all pupils.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS certificate
- Experience of teaching in an EYFS setting
- A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make good progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
- A hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- A strong commitment to your Continued Professional Development.
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- A warm and welcoming school community
- A dedicated team of staff who support each other
- Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
- A strong commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- Pay in accordance to scale
Start Date: January 2020
To apply please send your CV and contact details
Alternatively, please call Forward Teaching on 020 36331444
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org