06 Jun EYFS Teacher
We are seeking an NQT or experienced EYFS teacher for a welcoming one form entry primary school based within the London Borough of Southwark. The role is to start in September 2019.
The school is located within a flourishing and diverse area of Southwark and they are looking for an enthusiastic highly motivated individual. You must be able to work as part of a team as well as being able to work independently to ensure the best atmosphere for learning. The school are committed to making the environment a safe and exciting place of learning for all pupils.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS certificate
- Experience of teaching in an EYFS setting
- A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make good progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
- Creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
- Hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Strong commitment to your Continued Professional Development.
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- A warm and welcoming school community
- A dedicated team of staff who support each other
- Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
- A strong commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- Pay in accordance to scale
Start Date: September 2019
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or call Forward Teaching on 020 3633 1444
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com