19 Jan Early Years Teacher
FORWARD TEACHING are seeking an Early Years Teacher for our client based in Southwark.
This outstanding school is seeking an experienced and passionate early years teacher to join their team. They are dedicated to providing their students with the best education that they can give to them.
This school is full of motivation, endless support and positivity which has created a safe and comforting place for their students and staff.
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- A passion for working with young children.
- Excellent parent liaison, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience teaching Nursery/EYFS.
- Be committed to the highest achievement for all.
- Have a desire to add value to the community of the primary school.
- Be innovative, highly motivated and empathetic.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and prepare activities and lessons.
- Organise resources that are relevant to activities.
- Observe and monitor students and report progression, achievements and disciplinary actions.
- Provide ongoing support for behaviour management as well as promoting positive learning.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are met.
- Create an upbeat, positive, and motivating environment.
- Adapt teaching methods to meet the needs of individual students.
- Recognise students who need extra assistance and provide help.
- Welcoming staff team and supportive community
- Opportunities & encouragement to develop both personally & professionally
- Great location with excellent transport links and free parking available
- Salary Paid to Scale
- Monday to Friday
- At least 1 year working with young children
- Experience working in a nursery/ early years setting.
- An Honour’s degree
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you refer a friend, you can receive between £50-£100 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org