16 May Cover Supervisors required for Greenwich secondary school
Forward Teaching are seeking day to day Cover Supervisors in the London borough of Greenwich. You may be a high-level teaching assistant or an unqualified teacher looking to pursue a career in teaching.
We are committed to providing quality support staff and ensuring that all professionals are given the best opportunity to succeed, creating a positive learning experience for all both staff and children.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS
- Graduate with a subject specialism
- Interest and enthusiasm for working with children and supporting learning
- Experience of working with primary aged children with a range of additional needs
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills: English & Maths GCSE, C or above
- A flexible and creative approach
- Are flexible and reliable and able to use their initiative
- Work well as part of a team
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training
- A supportive team
- High quality support and CPD
- An exciting, well organized and vibrant environment in which to work.
- A fantastic community of parents and children
- Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or call Forward Teaching on 02036331444.
If you refer a friend, you will receive £50 for the referral.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org