15 Mar KS2 TEACHER
Forward Teaching are seeking a Year 4 Class Teacher for a primary school in the London Borough of Lambeth.
Our client is an outstanding primary school, they provide their pupils with the opportunities to discover their talents and abilities through a wide range of sports and arts. They have high expectations of pupil’s behaviour and through supportive relationships enable their pupils to be polite, confident and positive to make a valued contribution to the school community. They are an inclusive school and promote the unique qualities of each child to ensure understanding of different cultures and the wider world.
The successful applicant must have the following:
– Clear DBS
– Experience teaching in a primary school in KS2
– Excellent parent liaison skills
– Outstanding Organisation skills
– Excellent communication skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
– Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
– Supportive leadership and parents
– Continued professional development training
– Pay in accordance to scale
– Career progression, opportunities across the federation
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or Call Lottie at Forward Teaching on 02036331444
If you refer a friend you will receive £50 for the referral.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org